Repair works can be conducted in Phase 2, kindly note that some condominium may still needs an MTI (*)approval for access.
· Non-essential repairs such as wall painting, changing light bulbs, oven triped, flooring polishing etc. CANNNOT BE DONE.
· Only essential repair such as toilet bowl water leak, electrical power trip, water heater water leak, refrigerator spoilt etc. CAN BE DONE.
· It takes time to arrange for an appointment because the repairman needs to get approval from Singapore government MTI first to do the repairs.
· Repairmen are only allowed to work during CB period unless they have an approval letter.
· Repairs may not be done since repairman may have difficulties sourcing for the spare parts when most suppliers are closed during CB period.
· The repairman may be late due to security guard’s strict inspection.
· Tenant needs to inform the management office whenever there is a confirmed repair appointment.
What is “MTI” (https://va.ecitizen.gov.sg/cfp/customerPages/mti/explorefaq.aspx)
The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) is a ministry under the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation of policies related to the development of trade and industry in Singapore. MTI works closely with its statutory boards to ensure that Singapore’s economy continues to be competitive, is able to attract investments, and nurture a deeper based of global Singapore enterprises.
The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI)とは：